At 310 Recovery, we create a treatment plan custom tailored to each individual. After learning about your unique needs, our team of therapists, counselors, and case managers will develop a plan to help you achieve your goals.
We focus on the importance of the recovery process by acquiring life skills and the tools required prior to moving forward outside of the facility- whether that be employment or education opportunities in your current situation. We also want to be aware and work within the individual’s home family dynamic. Our goal is to create and apply manageability to your life. We emphasize on taking the time to dedicate,slow down, and begin working a program that fits your needs without taking on too much at once. You will be able to build an immediate support group and establish a foundation for adding structure to your life.
- 310 Recovery Hauser House is an inpatient treatment center dedicated to providing full-time care to clients with severe addictive disorders.
- Individuals reside in our Hauser House facility in a safe and structured environment that provides the necessary medical attention as well as the emotional support to overcome addiction and achieve recovery.
- While in an inpatient treatment center, clients are separated from negative outside factors and influences that could hinder their sobriety. Clients are able to focus solely on recovery while receiving the best possible care from our team of professionals.
- 310 Outpatient Center offers the flexibility to schedule your treatment around your life. This means having the ability to remain at school or work and having the ability to be available to your outside obligations.
- Our Outpatient Treatment is covered by most major insurance companies and required a significantly less money out-of-pocket than in-patient treatment programs. Effective for those who have less severe addictive symptoms or have already completed inpatient treatment, outpatient is an excellent alternative that does not compromise quality of care.
- Outpatient Programs offer the opportunity to create an immediate support structure and network in recovery. You have the ability to seek the life you want for yourself during the day, and return to the care of loved ones during the evening.