- 310 RECOVERY | #1 Drug & Alcohol Rehab, PHP, Los Angeles CA
- Privacy Practices
- Paying for Treatment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Addiction Treatment Programs in California
- Understanding Addiction Treatment
- Understanding Drug Addiction
- Co-occurring Disorders
- Signs and Symptoms of Opioid Addiction
- Signs and Symptoms of Methadone Addiction
- Signs and Symptoms of Marijuana Addiction
- Signs and Symptoms of Heroin Addiction
- Signs and Symptoms of Fentanyl Addiction
- Signs and Symptoms of Codeine Addiction
- Signs and Symptoms of Cocaine Addiction
- Signs and Symptoms of Benzodiazepine Addiction
- Signs and Symptoms of Amphetamine Addiction
- Signs and Symptoms of Alcohol Addiction
- Signs and Symptoms of Adderall Addiction
- Our Team
- About Us
- 12-Step Program
- Addiction Recovery
- The Benefits of Having a Pet During Addiction Recovery
- How to Deal with Weight Gain During Recovery
- Why It's Important to Reach Out for Addiction Treatment
- How to Maintain Healthy Relationships When Recovering from Addiction
- Getting Your Life Back On Track After Addiction Recovery
- Making New Friends After Addiction Recovery
- Addiction Treatment
- Selena Gomez Reveals She Deletes Instagram Because of Its Mental Health Impact
- Men's Health Month 2019 - Addiction Among Men
- 25 Inspiring Addiction Quotes About Recovery
- Why it's so Important to Share Your Recovery Story
- How Addiction Affects the Brain
- Cultivating Self-Forgiveness in Addiction Recovery
- The Power of a Positive Mindset in Recovery
- Finding Employment After Addiction Treatment
- How Drew Barrymore Overcame Childhood Addiction
- How to Support a Spouse in Addiction Recovery
- What is Relapse Prevention Therapy?
- What We Can Learn About Addiction From Mac Miller's Death
- Tips for Handling a Bad Day in Recovery
- How is Music Therapy used in Addiction Treatment?
- Ben Affleck's Struggle with Alcohol Addiction
- Why You Should Have a Discharge Plan After Addiction Treatment
- The Importance of Diet and Nutrition in Recovery
- Ed Sheeran's History of Substance Abuse
- The Importance of Learning Life Skills in Addiction Recovery
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
- How to Help When a Loved One is Struggling with Addiction
- The Benefits of an Inpatient Treatment Facility
- Lady Gaga Opens About Her Experience with Mental Health
- How to Develop a Positive Mindset for the New Year
- How to Celebrate New Years Eve Sober
- Nicole Richie's Battle With Addiction
- 5 Reasons to Get Sober in the New Year
- What is the Difference Between Inpatient and Outpatient Rehab for Addiction?
- Demi Lovato's Ongoing Struggle: "Addiction Does Not Just Disappear"
- The Importance of Detox Before Residential Treatment
- For once and for all, What's worse? Alcohol or Drugs?
- KELLY OSBOURNE TALKS ADDICTION, SOBRIETY, AND MENTAL HEALTH
- DON’T WORRY HE WON’T GET FAR ON FOOT – A COMPELLING NEW LOOK AT ADDICTION AND RECOVERY
- A WOMAN SPEAKS OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA ABOUT HER PERSONAL ANXIETY
- SUM 41 IS HAVING A COMEBACK AS LEADER DERYCK WHIBLEY STAYS SOBER AND HEALTHY
- 6 BALLOONS IS AN ACCLAIMED NEW MOVIE THAT TACKLES DRUG ADDICTION
- Gambling Addiction
- EVEN BIG GUYS LIKE THE ROCK GET DEPRESSED
- GLENN CLOSE TALKS DEPRESSION AND MENTAL ILLNESS
- WHY MAINTAINING AN EXERCISE REGIMEN IS IMPORTANT WITH DEPRESSION
- Is Vaping Bad For You?
- FROM THE WARPED TOUR TO FEND-ING OFF ADDICTION
- FLEA FROM THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS SPEAKS OUT AGAINST ADDICTION
- TV SHOWS THAT TAKE A SERIOUS LOOK AT DEPRESSION AND MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES
- JESSE METCALFE LOOKS BACK ON HIS INPATIENT REHAB STINT
- THE SITCOM MOM TAKES A REALISTIC LOOK AT SOBRIETY
- HIP HOP TAKING A HARD LOOK AT ADDICTION AND MENTAL HEALTH
- A BEAUTY PAGEANT WINNER FIGHTS ADDICTION
- HOW DEPRESSION SHAPED SOMEONE FOR THE BETTER
- Lack of Connection - The Main Reason of Addiction
- DIGITAL PILLS COULD HELP COMBAT ADDICTION
- A DEPRESSION CONFESSION GROUP TELLS THE WORLD ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH
- OVERCOMING ADDICTION AT 21
- How Social Media Affects Your Mental Health
- Healing From Relationship Addiction
- PROMISING RAPPER LIL PEEP DIES OF A SUSPECTED OVERDOSE
- REALITY TV STARS SEEK HELP IN DEPRESSION REHAB
- CAN A NEW APP HELP PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM OPIOID ADDICTION IN RURAL AREAS?
- Healing from addiction – Restoring your Prana or Life force energy
- OPIOID OVERDOSES NOW DEADLIER THAN VIETNAM
- R&B STAR MISS MYKIE TALKS REHAB AND OVERCOMING ALCOHOLISM
- EMMA STONE AND LILI REINHART DISCUSS MENTAL HEALTH
- COREY TAYLOR TALKS THE POWER OF SOBRIETY
- FACING ADDICTION WHEN DISASTER STRIKES
- VIRTUAL REALITY CAN BE A GREAT NEW TOOL IN DRUG AND ALCOHOL TREATMENT CENTERS
- CARRIE FISHER AND THE IMPORTANCE OF WIT AND WISDOM IN DEALING WITH MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES
- JAZZ GIANT HERBIE HANCOCK TALKS ABOUT ADDICTION AND BUDDHISM
- LIVING WITH AN ADDICT
- GORDON RAMSEY ON THE DANGERS OF ADDICTION
- Which Meditation Is Right For You?
- Celebrities Struggling With Their Mental Health
- 6 Ways To Ease Stress
- Anxiety: Its Remedies and Treatments
- Acquire Mind Power With These 12 Steps
- 3 Things To Remember Before Losing Weight
- 3 Tips To Keep Yourself Motivated.
- Bummed out after a vacation? Here’s How To Get Back On Track!
- 3 Tips To Help You Boost Your Confidence!
- Partying sober? That's a thing?
- Treatment: Things To Think About
- How to Love Summer While Staying Sober
- How Having Supportive Friends Can Help You And Your Mental Health
- A Poetic Pep Talk
- How To Cope With Your Triggers
- 5 simple but crucial habits that successful people do daily that you can start NOW!
- Do you ever just feel "bleh" sometimes?
- "Family first". That's the motto to live by, right?
- Make yourself the top priority in your life!
- Coping 101
- The art of saying No part 1.
- Thoughts on Adversity
- Low Key My Empathy
- How to pick yourself up when you fall
- 5 Life lessons from the Superbowl
- Healing thoughts on self-respect
- How a small gesture can change the course of someone's life forever, start now!
- How to manage your time to a happier life!
- 56 (Star Wars Inspired) Tips to Improve Communication
- How to avoid getting SAD during the winter months
- Finding out how to find yourself
- How to develop positive and meaningful habits that last
- How to approach forgiveness in and out of Recovery
- How to find your center in the chaos of daily life
- How to navigate the holidays sober!
- Hope, it's a four letter word that keeps you going
- For those of us who who get lost in our heads
- Spirituality and Recovery
- Our prayers and support go out to Kid Cudi and all who struggle.
- Triggers and how to not let them bring you down
- Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week
- The 4 Do's and Don'ts for choosing a Therapist
- Just remember the reason why you held on for so long!
- Underage Drinking
Staff were very knowledgeable and caring, Personal therapist twice a week, very clean and nice beds. Food was awesome, personal chef everyday. learned A lot of tools to use in my recovery and established a strong foundation to stay clean and sober. definitely one of the best residential treatments in LA in my own opinion. recommend this to anyone that is trying to get clean and sober, and start a new chapter in there life. 5 STARS!
When I lost complete control of my life and had no where to turn. I had to choose a recovery center that doesn’t just want to “clean you up” for a couple days, and throw you back into that same toxic lifestyle. This place really showed me that it’s not just the drug use, it’s the lifestyle and behavior we have to change. And I would like to recognize Matt for really going out of his way to help me.
This place really help me put things into perspective about my life. The groups were really eye opening and the therapist genuinely listen. If you’re looking to really change your life, this is the place to go. I’ll miss you guys, honestly
I'm so grateful to had the opportunity to seek treatment at this facility. All the staff was supportive, encouraging, knowledgeable of the 12 step program, and compassionate. Furthermore, the group of facilitators were very helpful and informative. This facility help save my life. I would highly recommend anyone seeking treatment for addiction check out this place.
I highly recommend Hauser Detox to ANY addict suffering from addiction and who is seeking help. The house staff, nurses, counselors, and therapist here are beyond professional. They actually care about your full recovery and offer an individualized treatment program. There is also an on-site chef there daily who cooks the most delicious meals I've ever eaten. Lastly, the atmosphere is very neat, clean, and inviting.
Verify Your Insurance Now
We accept most of private & commercial insurances. Now in netwok with Anthem. Verify your insurance in 5 min!
In-house detox, residential programs
310 Residential facility offers an in-house detox program and comprehensive care. Clients reside at the facility full-time in a highly structured environment with knowledgeable, experienced staff that can relate to each resident. Individuals can expect personalized care and programming throughout each day of the week.
Nestled in the heart of Culver City, our brand new outpatient center sits on Washington Blvd, easily accessible to those coming from both the freeway or from surrounding areas. Our location allows us to cater to a wide variety of people seeking help and offers the luxury of an extremely positive vibe for people to work on core issues and change their lives for the better.